Sortino’s Italian Kitchen is a new age red sauce restaurant where old-school Italian cuisine meets the modern age. Sortino’s Italian Kitchen is a casual restaurant and bar that brings the tradition of hospitality established by Giorgio and Giacomo Sortino more than 60 years ago.
As a Busser
for Sortino’s Italian Kitchen, you will provide friendly, responsive service to create a beyond expectation dining experience for all guests. Key responsibilities include clearing away dishware and sanitizing tables for guests. Benefits
★ Flexible Schedule ★ Growth & Promotion Opportunities ★
Competitive Pay ★ Insurance & 401k Plan with Match
★ Fun Work Environment ★ Employee Housing
★ Associate Perks & Discounts ★ Year-Round Employment Your Role
Serving Up for Success
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Take dirty tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in the appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seating’s, promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow associates (servers, bussers, host/hostess, and management) as situations rise.
- Ensure safety through sweeping and mopping floors appropriately.
- Ability to work and support peers during rush times.
- Deliver excellent guests service to create a beyond expectation experience.
Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The ability to lift and balance trays and busser tubs frequently. Kalahari Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.