A Lead Restaurant Host/Hostess is responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, then escort them to their table and present appropriate food & Beverage and wine menus.
- Explain daily specials to diners, answers questions and solicit business by promoting the quality of service and food at the restaurant.
- Receive, record and make any necessary arrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurants by phone or in person, using a pleasant , clear speaking voice.
- Read, maintain and make daily entries in the log book to coordinate communication between shifts and management. Keep manifest an dlog into log book to maintain records of guests. Post floor chart and forecast board information. Inform manager of daily sick calls.
- Visually assess room for avaialble tables for the appropriate, even distribution of diners. Organize menu and supply stations with information. Maintain Cleanliness of menus and check holders an dholders and oversee station set ups. Monitor equipment condition.
- Assist in the direction of waithlep and bushelp, ensuring that orders are taken promptly and courtesly and that tables are cleared in a timely manner. Check side stations and monitor completion of duties.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!