Frank and Albert's Restaurant, located inside the Arizona Biltmore Resort, is looking for Full Time Host / Hostess
to join their amazing team! Named in honor of the Biltmore's visionary architects, this relaxed bistro serves up American classics and local daily specials in a radiant setting. The position pays $16 per hour!
This position is a full-time position requiring full availability to include w eekends & holidays . This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to get their "foot in the door" within a well-known Phoenix restaurant and further grow and develop their food & beverage career.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months previous customer service experience, excellent communication and organization skills, the ability to create memorable experiences for our guests and the ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
We offer amazing benefits including but not limited to:
APPLY NOW! What will I be doing?
- Discounted hotel rates worldwide starting at $35 available on Day 1
- Free lunches
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with corporate match
- Competitive PTO package that starts accruing on Day 1
- Opportunities for career growth
As a Restaurant Host/Hostess, you would be responsible for welcoming guests and escorting them to their seats for dining in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome guests and ascertain their dining needs
- Seat guests and manage the seating chart using open table
- Cross Train as needed with Food running and bussing tables
- Monitor restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow
- Perform opening and closing duties, as needed
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Ensure knowledge of menu
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
For more information on the property and restaurant(s), please visit:
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!