Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you love helping people? Kalahari Resorts offers the ability to learn, connect and grow all while enjoying great employee perks & discounts. We have exciting job positions for those looking for part time hours and a fun job, or looking for a career change with excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
As a Busser
, you will provide friendly, responsive service to create a beyond expectation dining experience for all guests. Key responsibilities include clearing away dishware and sanitizing tables for guests. Essential Functions
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Take dirty tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in the appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seating’s, promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate guest requests to the appropriate server when needed.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow associates (servers, bussers, host/hostess, and management) as situations rise.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, associates and guests.
- Ensure safety through sweeping and mopping floors appropriately.
Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The ability to lift and balance trays and busser tubs frequently. Benefits
· Flexible Schedule
· Competitive Pay
· Fun Work Environment
· Associate Perks & Discounts
· Insurance & 401k Plan with match Other Duties
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Kalahari Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.