B-Lux offers deliciously unique burgers and shakes handcrafted from scratch. The restaurant offers a laid back environment where guests can catch their favorite sporting event while enjoying high quality meals with friends and family.
As a Host or Hostess
for B-Lux Bar & Grill, you are responsible for providing a warm and friendly greeting to all guests. Primary responsibility includes managing the efficiency and timeliness of seating guests to their tables with their seating requests in mind. Benefits
★ Flexible Schedule ★ Growth & Promotion Opportunities ★
Competitive Pay ★ Insurance & 401k Plan with Match
★ Fun Work Environment ★ Employee Housing
★ Associate Perks & Discounts ★ Year-Round Employment Your Role
Serving Up for Success
- Greet and welcome guests, in a friendly manner; escorting them to the assigned dining area. Rotate tables when seating guests throughout the shift.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting times.
- Upon seating, present menus; announce server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Answer questions about food, beverage, restaurant functions, services, and resort services and activities.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by Host/Hostess station assignment.
- Maintain clean, neat, and organized service area.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow associates (servers, bussers, co-host/hostess, and management) as situations rise.
- Ability to work and support peers during rush times.
- Build quick rapport with guests while assisting with questions or concerns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Deliver excellent guests service to create a beyond expectation experience.
Must be able to work in a stationary position for long periods of times. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Kalahari Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.