B-Lux offers deliciously unique burgers and shakes handcrafted from scratch. The restaurant offers a laid back environment where guests can catch their favorite sporting event while enjoying high quality meals with friends and family.
As a Food Runner
for B-Lux Bar & Grill, you are responsible for providing friendly, responsive service to all guests. Primary responsibility includes running food and beverage to guest’s tables to provide an exceptional dining experience. Benefits
★ Flexible Schedule ★ Growth & Promotion Opportunities ★
Competitive Pay ★ Insurance & 401k Plan with Match
★ Fun Work Environment ★ Employee Housing
★ Associate Perks & Discounts ★ Year-Round Employment Your Role
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
Serving Up for Success
- Answer questions about food, beverage, restaurant functions, services, and resort services and activities.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in the point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Delivery food and beverage orders from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely manner.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow associates (servers, bussers, host/hostess, food runner, and management) as situations rise.
- Ability to work and support peers during rush times.
- Build quick rapport with guests while assisting with questions or concerns.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Deliver excellent guests service to create a beyond expectation experience.
- Ability to operate a POS/cash register/terminal.
Must be able to position themselves around the front and back areas of the restaurant. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Kalahari Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.